- Permission must be authorized for filming on-site by conference management or the GDC Europe’s press relations representative: fortyseven communications. Please obtain a sticker for your badge from a fortyseven representative in the press room which will indicate that you have been approved.
- Individual conference session recordings can be no longer than five minutes in length, and can only consist of the first five minutes of the session.
- Conference session footage taken at the event must be used as B-roll only with replay of 5 minutes total of the GDC Europe at the most.
- Interconnecting with existing audio or video recordings is prohibited. In other words, you may not obtain a direct feed from the AV technician in the session room you are attending.
- Once permission for taping is obtained from conference management or fortyseven communications, recorder must also obtain permission from speaker.
- Requests for interviews with conference management must be facilitated through fortyseven communications. Prior to the conference, please contact fortyseven communications directly. On-site, please proceed to the press room for assistance.
- Recording of roundtables is prohibited.
Please note that press and attendees found violating these guidelines will be asked to leave the event. Conference volunteers staffing each session will be policing recording activity.
NOTE: The official photographer and members of the media with filming permission stickers are exempt from this rule.